Who's using Debian entry: Institute of Hematology and Blood Transfusion

Dear Debian user,

We are in the process of updating the “Who's using Debian?” web page[1]
on which you have an entry[2].

Please let us know if the information posted is still relevant or if
there have been any changes in your use of Debian, so that we may update
your informational entry accordingly.

If we do not receive a response within the next 30 days, we will remove
your entry as we move to keep the listing current. If this happens and
later you want to be included  in the list of "Who uses Debian", follow
the instructions[3].

We eagerly await your response.

Donald Norwood, from the Webmaster Team

[1]https://www.debian.org/users/