Re: donations and paypal

On Thu, 11 Dec 2014, Brian Gupta wrote:
> As someone who's pretty heavily involved in fundraising for Debian, I'd like to
> express my support for adding Paypal to the list of official methods to donate
> to Debian.

And if I can add a data point, PayPal is already mentioned on the donation
page because Debian France is accepting PayPal. We have been added on this
list about two months ago, and we got almost 1400 EUR of donation targeted
to Debian via PayPal (coming from 24 different donors).

So there is certainly a significant user base willing to support us
via PayPal.

Cheers,
--
Raphaël Hertzog ◈ Debian Developer