Re: Fwd: Debian users entry for GreenNet Ltd.

Hi Donald,

Thanks for getting in touch - we would like to stay on the "Who's using
Debian" listing.  Could we update the text slightly, to read:

"We offer web and email hosting, web site development, connectivity,
virtual and managed servers, and co-location to individuals, activists,
NGOs, charities and businesses. Our setup consists of approximately
twenty servers and they all run Debian GNU/Linux.

"We appreciate the stability, security, and the ease of maintenance of
this distribution.  And we subscribe to the political and social motives
behind Debian and the wider Free software movement."

Thanks and best wishes,

Andrew Rendle
GreenNet User Support

GreenNet supports and promotes groups and individuals working for peace,
human rights and the environment through the use of information and
communication technologies.

GreenNet, Development House, 56-64 Leonard Street, London EC2A 4LT
Web: http://www.gn.apc.org/
Twitter: @GreenNetISP
Tel: UK 0845 055 4011 (Intl +44 20 7065 0935)
Fax: 020 7253 2658 (Please note, this number has changed)
Registered in England No. 02070438 VAT Reg GB 473 0262 65