Re: donations and paypal

Hi David,

On 16/11/14 at 18:31 -0400, David Prévot wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Le 16/11/2014 15:23, Lucas Nussbaum a écrit :
> > (resending to -www@, #681501 is now archived)
>
> Resending to project, and setting follow-up-to accordingly: this is
> about the public image of the project, it’s not limited to the point of
> view and opinions of the people currently behind the website IMHO.

I understand you care very deeply about this issue.

However, this is not a reason to bounce my email from -www@ to -project@
without making it clear that you did that (by forwarding it instead of
bouncing it, for example).

Now, given that you want to express disagreement about my decision, I
think that you should explain why _you_ think that:
(1) Debian should not list paypal;
(2) This is a serious enough issue to override auditors, who are normally
    in charge of managing how Debian receives donations;
(3) What Debian should do instead, and how you are willing to help.

Lucas