Re: about the styling maint-guide

On Ma, 14 oct 14, 20:47:39, Osamu Aoki wrote:
> On Mon, Oct 13, 2014 at 11:58:35PM +0200, Stéphane Blondon wrote:
> >
> > Sorry, I was talking about the debian website repository migration,
> > not maint-guide repository. /o\
>
> Please make sure not to put everything in one huge git repo.  It should
> be a collection of git repos  a la d-i.  Then people can download only
> English and their own language portion.

As far as I understand there are two issues with 'all-in-one':

- first checkout
- disk space

Having separate repositories per language could lead to "interesting"
out-of-sync situations, I'm not sure it's worth it. Maybe a better
separation would be:

- English (wml)
- translations (po)

This however requires that translations are migrated to po4a before
that. BTW, if somebody is willing to work on that feel free to ping me
as I might be able to help.

Kind regards,
Andrei