Re: about the styling maint-guide

Hello,

> On Sun, Oct 12, 2014 at 05:00:47PM +0200, Stéphane Blondon wrote:
>> What is the next step?
>
> Integrate it and upload (with other fixes).
>
> I have not integrated and tested patch yet due to my time constrain.
> The way presented is a proof-of-concept patch. (It lacks how picturs
> are integrated etc. ... though this is trivial ...)

I plan to send a patch on docbook-xsl package in order to have
pictures integrated, then they will be available for every generated
documentations.
It will perhaps take more time but I think it's a better long term strategy.

Do you think it's a good way to do it?

>> I'm considering to stop about this topic and try to push the CSV->Git
>> migration.
>
> What are you talking?  It is in git.

Sorry, I was talking about the debian website repository migration,
not maint-guide repository. /o\

Regards
--
Stéphane