Who's using Debian?

Dear Debian-Team,

we have an entry on your webpage, available through the following link:
https://www.debian.org/users/gov/ein-linker.en.html

Since the entry is from 2011, I kindly ask you to update it. I am providing the text here:

EIN LINKER, City Councillor's Office of the political party LINKES FORUM, Radevormwald, Germany

We are using Debian as a desktop operating system. Currently (2014) all but one system in our office run Debian GNU/Linux 7.0 and 7.6., that is four laptops and one workstation. They are running classic GNOME-environments or XFCE and the primary programs used are, in respectively current versions: LibreOffice, Sylpheed or Icedove, Iceweasel, Scribus, Inkscape and The GIMP.

We have been using Debian GNU/Linux since 2011, from Version 6.0 to 7.6, successfully and to our full satisfaction. Our original decision to switch to Debian was based primarly on three reasons:

- stability and security
- to support a genuinely independent project, which also reflects some of our own political ideas
- saving license fees
<<<

A German translation can be provided, if you wish so.

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen

-Fritz Ullmann
Stadtverordneter im Rat der Stadt Radevormwald

Fon: 02191 8994742
Fax: 03222 6462027
---
EIN LINKER. im Rat der Stadt Radevormwald
Kirchstr. 5
42477 Radevormwald
---
http://www.ein-linker.de