Wrong behavior of language-change bar on stats webpages for Debian website

Hello,

on English stats webpages for Debian website other available languages are not shown. Also on corresponding translated webpages available translations are shown incorrectly.

For example, there's no language-change bar on https://www.debian.org/devel/website/stats/ru.en.html, but on https://www.debian.org/devel/website/stats/ru.ru.html only English is shown (despite this page is available in French, German, and so on...). And the same is for just any language. So, it makes translation of stats.pot and puting a Makefile into devel/website/stats simply useless.

I'm not sure what the problem is, so I cannot fix it, sorry. Please, take a look.

Cheers!
Lev Lamberov