Re: CSS style for the documentation pages?

On Sunday 27 April 2014, at 17:17 +0200, Stéphane Blondon wrote:

Hi!

I can not help directly with the issue but...

> Is publican-debian currently used in a project (whatever it is)?
> It could be useful to read the configuration files and the way it
> works for this project.

publican-debian is used for the Debian Handbook guide and thus the
debian-handbook package.
https://packages.debian.org/source/sid/debian-handbook

the Git source repository has the publican.cfg file and everything else of
course.

(I used publican only to generate docs from the translations).

Ciao,

beatrice