Re: CSS style for the documentation pages?

Hello everyone!

> On Wed, Apr 23, 2014 at 11:49:46PM +0900, Osamu Aoki wrote:
>> Once ways to add CSS is established and I amy find time to add such into
>> debiandoc-sgml special option.  Show us one example. please.
>>
>> FYI: Some html files generated from DocBook-based document already have css.
>> Old html files generated from Debiandoc-sgml-based document have no-css.
>
> The other way I've tried some months ago was using publican for release notes,
> for which buxy provided a nice Debian css (publican-debian).
>
> At that time, I raised #719000 which prevented that use.
> I can try publican again.

The bug has been closed since February 2014
(https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=719000). So perhaps
it's usable now.
 - Do you plan to check it?
 - Can I help you? I installed publican and publican-debian packages
but I don't know  which package includes the docbook for the
installation-guide-xxx for example.

--
Imprimez ce message en A2 et en couleur au moins 500 fois!
Brûlez des arbres!!

-- envoyé depuis ma centrale à charbon
Stéphane