Outsource SEO Services

Dear Sir/Madam,

We are an India based SEO Agency with the 50+ SEO professionals based on working with recent Google hummingbird, panda and penguin updates.

We have developed different packages for your website based on Google hummingbird, panda and penguin updates. Please review the on page and off page works below:

On Page Activities

1. Keywords Analysis & Research
2. Website Analysis
3. Keywords Mapping
4. Keywords Density check
5. Content Optimization
6. Keywords Proximity & Frequency Check
7. Title Tags Review & Suggestions
8. Meta Tags Review & Suggestions
9. Alt Tags Suggestions
10. HTML Site Map Check & Suggestions
11. XML Sitemap Setup
12. Anchor Text Optimization
13. Interlinking Suggestions
14. Using Variations of Anchor Texts
15. Google Webmaster Tools Setup
16. Google Analytics Setup

Off Page Activities

1. Manually Directory Submissions
2. Article Submissions (1 article * 20 submissions)
3. Press Release Distributions (1 press release * 10 submissions)
4. Web2.0/Blog postings
5. Social Bookmarking Submissions
6. Classified Submissions
7. Unique Article Writing (400+ words)
8. Press Release Writing (350+ words)
9. Unique Blog Content Writing (300+ words)

(You will get 100 collective links/month for the website from articles, directories, social bookmarking, themed website links and blogs)

Reporting Structure

• Weekly work reporting
• Monthly work progress reporting
• Traffic reporting with the monthly report

We have lots of techniques to do the natural SEO and avoid any kind of penalties and pulled out many of websites from this penalty and achieved good rank again.

Please feel free to write me if you have any questions or need further information.

Looking forward to hear from you soon and great business association.

Thanks

Marketing Manager