RE:PCB company

Good day,Ladies and gentleman!

This is Joanna from Orient(HK) International Limited,it is my pleasure to introduct our company to all of you.

Orient is one printed circuit board manufacture company. We specialize in Double sides pcb,Multilayer pcb,FPC,Flex-rigid circuit board and Aluminum pcb.We have perfect delivery scheme,accurate quality guarantee,fast and efficient customer service team.

We are already recognized by many customers around the world with our excellent quality.For your reference the following is our process capability of pcb.If you have any question pls feel free to contact with me. Thanks!

Max.layer → 32 layers

Material Type → FR-4,Aluminum Based,Copper based,High frequencyplate,Heavy copper,BT,Rogers,PTFE ect

Material Thickness → 0.2mm-8.0mm

Max.Panel Dimension→ Single/double sided printed board → 600mm*1000mm
  → Multilayer printed board → 600mm*1000mm

Surface Treatment Technology → HASL/HAL,HASL,OSP,Immersion Tin,Immersion Gold,Immersion silver,etc.

Joanna Lee

Orient(HK) International Limited

skype:joanna021433

Tel No: +86 0755 86332278