Implement whatcanidofordebian.org?

Mozilla have developed the simple free webapp, asknot [1]. The idea is that the user is asked if he/she is interested in contributing in a particular area, the user can then either ask for more details or reject the idea and get another suggestion [2].

By asking the user upfront about areas of interest it complements the traditional approach to inform potential contributors to contributions opportunities .

I think this something that the Debian could implement. Beside a domain what is needed is a design (and custom urls of course). I would be glad to volunteer to work on the content/urls.

Anything the team are interested in working on?

--
-mvh Oliver Propst