Re: the web page layout

On Tue, Feb 25, 2014 at 10:37 PM, Yuri Moreira Pereira
wrote:
> I tried to download it many times in the past one year but i did give up
> all of then just because i could not find an iso to download.

I guess you didn't see the "Download Debian 7.4(32/64-bit PC Network
installer)" link on the front page of the website, which links
directly to an ISO image?

http://cdimage.debian.org/debian-cd/7.4.0/multi-arch/iso-cd/debian-7.4.0-amd64-i386-netinst.iso

How can we make this link more visible to you? Concrete suggestions of
how to improve the situation would be very helpful, especially if they
come with exact instructions of what to change and where.

https://www.debian.org/devel/website/

> I don't know if the people behind debian project wants "normal people"
> to use it. I dont know if we are welcome here. But if yes, i think it shuold
> be improve a little more. =)

Debian intends to be a universal operating system, useful in as many
circumstances and by as many people as possible. Everyone is welcome
to use Debian and everyone is welcome to help improve Debian. Becoming
a universal operating system is an ongoing process and clearly we have
some room for improvement.

https://www.debian.org/intro/help
https://www.debian.org/intro/diversity

--