Re: Help me please! readme

Dear Debian user,

Thank you for your email.

This is not a Debian general questions mailing list, but specifically for
the Debian webpages design and maintenance.

For assistance in spanish, you may use the debian-user-spanish list[1].

Answering your question, you can find older versions of debian packages at
the snapshot website [2]. The libqtcore4 binary is here [3].

Kind regards,

--
Eder L. Marques (@edermarques)

1 - https://lists.debian.org/debian-user-spanish/