Re: Account Creation

Thank you for fast reply. I totally understand anti-spam measures.

On 01/11/2014 03:08 PM, Steve McIntyre wrote:
On Sat, Jan 11, 2014 at 02:53:37PM +0100, Stephan Heidinger wrote:
Hi List,

I wanted to register to enter my new Laptop into the
InstallingDebianOn section (and maybe more when time allows). I tried
several times (and even waited some time) but only got errors:

Account creation failed: Error 921: please contact
debian-www@lists.debian.org for help if this continues.

Account creation failed: Error 915: please contact
debian-www@lists.debian.org for help if this continues.

Apologies, you've been caught as a false positive in the wiki
anti-spam system. I've just whitelisted you now so things should work
OK. Please let us know if you have any further problems.

--
Stephan Heidinger
PGP-Key: 25B76FAC

Your Client tells you that my signature can not be trusted? Then you
are using a system that does not trust CAcert. For more information,
visit en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cacert.org or www.cacert.org