Re: Please !!!

On Wed, 24 Apr 2013 09:49:34 -0400
Raidel Fonseca Villavicencio wrote:

> hello, I need
> to download gnome-disk-utility, but it is very difficult because it has
> many dependencies, that way I can download everything once with all
> dependencies

Yo can install gnome-disk-utility with apt or aptitude:
* Open a terminal end type:
* sudo su (Enter), write your password (Enter)
* aptitude update
* aptitude install gnome-disk-utility  (Enter)

Have a nice day.

On Wed, Apr 24, 2013 at 2:08 PM, victory <victory.deb@gmail.com> wrote:
On Wed, 24 Apr 2013 09:49:34 -0400
Raidel Fonseca Villavicencio wrote:

> hello, I need
> to download gnome-disk-utility, but it is very difficult because it has
> many dependencies, that way I can download everything once with all
> dependencies

what's difficult?
 apt-get install gnome-disk-utility
should do it for you

anyway this is not a place to ask how to use debian, linux, etc.
use debian-user list or #debian on otfc's IRC network to ask questions

--
victory
no need to CC me :-)

diggital 5