Re: apt-get to aptitude?

Hi,

Thanks for noticing this.

On Thu, Nov 14, 2013 at 12:43:41AM +0000, Steve McIntyre wrote:
> Hi!
>
> I can see you've made a lot of edits in the Debian wiki in the last
> few hours, switching lots of suggested command lines from using
> "apt-get" to "aptitude". Could you explain yourself please?

Oops.

Although the aptitude command comes with rich features such as its
enhanced package resolver, this complexity has caused (or may still
causes) some regressions such as Bug #411123, Bug #514930, and Bug
#570377. In case of doubt, please use the apt-get and apt-cache commands
over the aptitude command.