Debian Wiki page "Awesome": package "vicious" does not exist

I thought I might try the "Awesome WM" on my debian desktop (Jessie) and
opened the according wiki page (https://wiki.debian.org/Awesome).

It says "Installation: apt-get install awesome vicious"

However, it seems vicious isn't included in the official debian
repositories, at least apt-get can't find it. However, it is included in
the package "awesome-extra".

I didn't want to edit the page because I am not enough into it to be
sure whether it is right to recommend everybody to install
awesome-extra. However, there is no "discussion" site like on wikipedia
and no possibilty to add comments, so I wrote this mail. Still not sure
this is the right mailing list...