Minor suggestion to save one line on the front page.

Hello everybody,

while staring at our front page, I saw:

    The latest stable release of Debian is 7.1. The last update to this release was
    made on June 15th, 2013. Read more about available versions of Debian.

On my screen, this spans two lines, but the second is mostly white space.  How about
shortening it to the following ?

    The latest stable release of Debian is 7.1, updated on June 15th, 2013.
    Read more about available versions of Debian.

My gut feeling is that it would save one line on more computers than just mine.

Cheers,

--
Charles Plessy
Tsurumi, Kanagawa, Japan