Add new Debian consultant

Hello debian team,

Please engage me in a Debian consultants web page as a company providing support for the Debian distribution in the Czech Republic.

  • Name : Peter Červenka
  • Company: Peter Červenka linux-services.cz
  • Address: Jiráskova 604, 357 09 Habartov, Czech Republic
  • Phone: +420 607 867 753
  • E-mail: cervenka@linux-services.cz
  • Rates: Available upon request. Variable according service. Contact us.
  • Additional information, if any: We have been specialized in give solutions out-of-the-box based on Debian GNU/Linux. We have developed various distributions based on Debian. We offer Debian support and training. Another goals of the company is the migration, services and system integration.

Thank you.

Attentively,
Peter Červenka