Re: www.d.o/security/oval needs some work

On Sunday 20 January 2013 22:19:27 Paul Wise wrote:
> Hi security/web folks,
>
> The script that generates security/oval/ from DSA data only works with
> python2.5, which will go away when the www-master.d.o server is upgraded
> to wheezy. Even when fixed it generates empty files for 2000, 2012 and
> 2013. Also it produces lots and lots of warnings for each year.
>
> Could someone from the security team take a look at these issues?

I've just fixed the python compat issue.

The rest seems to be a side effect from the switch from the verbose (+
md5sums and files lists) DSAs to the abbreviated versions and will require
some work for it to generate anything useful.

Cheers,
--
Raphael Geissert - Debian Developer
www.debian.org - get.debian.net