Re: Lack of SSL for Debian Wiki login (was: Re: wiki.debian.org password reset)

On Mon, Jan 7, 2013 at 8:08 AM, Jeremy L. Gaddis wrote:

> Thanks, I just reset the password on my account only to realize that
> SSL is not being used by default on wiki.d.o.

As you found out, there is SSL available but not enforced.

I strongly suggest installing xul-ext-https-everywhere and
xul-ext-https-finder, which will maximise your use of SSL. There will
be times you need to disable SSL for certain sites or parts of sites.

--
bye,
pabs

http://wiki.debian.org/PaulWise