Lack of SSL for Debian Wiki login (was: Re: wiki.debian.org password reset)

* Luca Filipozzi <lfilipoz@debian.org> wrote:
> Please recall our recent email regarding the moinmoin [1] vulnerability [2] and
> the penetration of Debian's wiki [3].  We have reset all password hashes and
> sent individual notification to all Debian wiki account holders with
> instructions on how to recover (and thereby reset) their passwords [4].  More
> technical details about the attack are available [5].

[snip]

Thanks, I just reset the password on my account only to realize that
SSL is not being used by default on wiki.d.o.

Surely this will be fixed in the very near future?

Off to change my password again,
-JLG

--
Jeremy L. Gaddis          e: jlgaddis@gnu.org
Network Engineer          m: +1.812.865.0581