Re: HELLO DONATIONS TO THE DEBIAN PROJECT

On Fri, Jan 4, 2013 at 12:15 AM, David Forstner wrote:

> i want to donate a little money to the debian project, because i am using it
> as a webserver.

Great, please take a look at our donations page:

http://www.debian.org/donations
http://www.spi-inc.org/donations/

> it would be very cool to buy a debian-tshirt from you guys and at the same
> time support the project.

Debian itself doesn't sell merchandise but there are several external
organisations who do. Some of them also support Debian using the
proceeds of their sales, please take a look at the links on these
pages:

http://www.debian.org/misc/merchandise
http://wiki.debian.org/Merchandise
http://www.debian.org/events/material

SPI Inc (the holder of Debian money) does not accept donations via
Paypal, please see the donations page for alternatives:

http://www.spi-inc.org/donations/

Transparency in our spending is currently a work in progress. We spend
money on hardware, DebConf, sprints, domains, trademarks and other
things.

http://debconf.org/
http://wiki.debian.org/Sprints
http://www.debian.org/trademark