Re: Who's using Debian?

On Wednesday 04 April 2012 23:25:13 Juliano Eloi Felisberto wrote:
> Name of organization: Psychiatry, Associação Mantenedora João
> Evangelista, Brasil
[...]

The site will be added to the "Who's using Debian" page shortly.

We took the liberty to reword/retranslate your submission into English, feel
free to submit any changes you might have.

Only the English version was added, while we leave it up to the Brazilian
translation team to add the original version when/if they have the time for
it.

Thanks for your support!

--
Regards, Kaare