Re: Fw: Re: Broken link from Debian to you

Hi,

Le 19/04/2012 07:19, Wookey a écrit :

> +++ Dave Joubert [2012-04-19 11:38 +0100]:
>> While searching for more info on Raspberry PI, I found:
>>
>> http://www.debian.org/ports/arm/links has a link to to you via the following:
>> Comparison of various ARM related development systems (by Wookey)

> I believe the page really is gone now so this link should go to.

Thanks, I've also removed another dead link to this site [1] on the same
page. The updated page will be online in a few hours.

	1: http://www.aleph1.co.uk/armlinux/

Wookey, I also noticed a dead link from the Speakers page [2], do you
have an updated link to provide for your talk, or should we remove it?

	2: http://www.debian.org/events/speakers/

Regards

David