debian-www@lists.debian.org

Type: Educational
Homepage: www.egress.co.in

I am the lead architech of this private educational institute and am providing training on Linux mostly debian and its derivatives.
We have two labs with all the 30 systems running Debian since 2007.
The Debian OS is used to run apache web server for training on PHP and MySQL.
We have also installed numerous counts of Debians on most laptops that our student bring here.
Debian is really the best OS for organisation like ours.
Herojit