Re: Name errors on the Project Participants page.

[I'm subscribed, no need to CC]

On Sun, 2012-12-23 at 11:53 +0200, Andrei POPESCU wrote:

> victory already notified the Team.

I only saw that after my mail.

> Tae Wong found another misspelling in the same page and I already
> filed a bug against the relevant (source) package.

Ah, good.

> Since these misspellings are coming from the packages maybe lintian
> could do some basic spell checking of the control file?

lintian checks various files for spelling issues, but it works by
checking for common misspellings not by checking all words. Maybe file a
bug for these two cases?

http://lintian.debian.org/tags/spelling-error-in-description.html

--
bye,