Re: Name errors on the Project Participants page.

[dropping -user from CC, adding -qa]

On Du, 23 dec 12, 09:08:03, Paul Wise wrote:

> This is the page we are talking about:
>
> http://www.debian.org/devel/people
>
> It appears that this is a bug in the garmin-plugin package.
>
> Tae Wong, please report a bug about this against garmin-plugin with
> severity minor.

victory already notified the Team. Tae Wong found another misspelling in
the same page and I already filed a bug against the relevant (source)
package.

Since these misspellings are coming from the packages maybe lintian
could do some basic spell checking of the control file?

Kind regards,
Andrei