Wiki: SCIM/Ibus/chinese input

I recently updated http://wiki.debian.org/gnome-chinese-input with SCIM
then found http://wiki.debian.org/I18n/ibus and updated it
and now discovered also http://wiki.debian.org/I18n/SCIM

I would like to clean this up a bit and need some input:

Why is ibus and SCIM under l18n? Is it because they are regarded as "language relevant"? Then also gnome-chinese-input should be placed there, I think
I would generate a new page with a topic related to inputting non-latin characters (still have to find a good name for it). Should it go under l18n?
There is no category l18n, wouldn't that be a better way of grouping such topics?
Then I would merge the 3 in there (keeping the keywords ibus, SCIM, pinyin, ..., so that it can be found via the search function).

What are your thoughts? It's my first wiki here (doing a bit on wiki.debianforum.de), so I appreciate any input on the policy etc.