Re: libtiff5 unavailable

Hello,

2012/11/26 Zoltan Laszlo Ferenci <ferenci84@gmail.com>:
> I wanted to download libtiff5 because it's dependency of a package, but it's
> unavailable:
> http://packages.debian.org/experimental/hppa/libtiff5/filelist

This mailing list is about the development and maintenance of the
debian website only.

For your question, you should contat the debian-users mailing list.
I doubt you need to download a package from experimental (more
probably from stable, testing ou unstable). I think you will have to
add more details to the debian-users list about you problem.

Have a nice day,
--
Imprimez ce message en A2 et en couleur au moins 500 fois!
Brûlez des arbres!!

-- envoyé depuis ma centrale à charbon
Stéphane