Re: Formatting suggestion for Debian Project News' similar sections

[debian-www cc-ed as this is about a patch to be applied to the website]

Hi Ryuunosuke,

first of all let me apologise for the huge delay in this reply: I haven't
got really much time to work on Debian stuff, recently.

On Sun, 16 Sep 2012 AYANOKOUZI, Ryuunosuke wrote:

> Thank you again for adding tags, which are good for saving translation
> resources of DPN. I'd like to give a patch to add another tags for
> some paragraphs in dsa, nnwp, events, newcontributors (these are
> listed on boilerplates.wml as TODO) and other sections.
>
> The patch include...
> 1. tags definition
> (english/template/debian/projectnews/boilerplates.wml)
> 2. PO template generated by "make -C po pot" under "/webwml/english"
> (english/po/newsevents.pot)
> 3  PO generated by "make -C po update-po" under "/webwml/japanese"
>  (japanese/po/newsevents.ja.po)
> 4. usage examples for english.
> (english/News/weekly/2012/{03,06,15}/index.wml)
>  5. usage examples for japanese.
>  (japanese/News/weekly/2012/{03,06,15}/index.wml)

I did a quick review of this patch and seems fine to me. As I haven't
received any objections from the other webmasters, I'm going to apply it.

Thank you very much for it, and I'd also like to thanks the group of
Japanese translators that are regularly translate DPN. :)

Cheers,
Francesca
--
"Offer me solutions, offer me alternatives and I decline"
REM, It's The End of the World (as We Know It)