Question Regarding A Resource For Prospective Students

Hi there,

I happened upon your collection of college and career web resources for prospective students here http://www.debian.org/doc/manuals/debian-reference/ch09.en.html and thought you might be interested in another authoritative online resource to add to those.

Are you the correct person to contact for having resources added as an additional link on this page? If not, could you please direct me to the right individual?

Thanks for your time. I hope to hear from you soon!
Lillian Clark