Entry not submitted

The following entries were submitted:

Submission-Type: new

Vendor: alexfp.com

The specified web site (http://alexfp.com/cddvd-debian.html) cannot be accessed.

The error message returned was: 403 Forbidden

If you don't understand this error message, please contact us.

Entry not submitted!
Hello, I want to be distributor of Debian in Spain. I must clarify that I am NOT a business, but an individual. 100% of proceeds go for Debian. I tried to respect as far as possible the requirements, but if anything is missing you can inform me mail@alexfp.com  (or alexandrufp@yahoo.com).

On the page are the prices of the discs, shipping, architectures, and versions offered.

Greetings.
The page you have entered is good and I do not know who gives that error.