Re: jidgo files

On Sun, 22 Jul 2012, Patrick Pfavayi wrote:

> One example is worth a thousand descriptions ....
> Please include examples every step of the way in your description of how to use /download jigdo files .
> I will not download debiabn today because I cannot get the hang of what you are saying ...

http://www.debian.org/CD/jigdo-cd/#how and
http://www.tldp.org/HOWTO/Debian-Jigdo/downloadingyourfirstimage.html
explain the process with examples. If it's too difficult (for example,
you're running an OS which doesn't have trivial jigdo support), you
can download an iso instead.

Don Armstrong

--
He was wrong. Nature abhors dimensional abnormalities, and seals them
neatly away so that they don't upset people. Nature, in fact, abhors a