Re: Problems with the webpage

Hi Bart,
yes, I meant the "flashplugin-nonfree package" for Debian Wheezy AMD64 .

Would you please point me in the right direction

Thank you

On Wed, May 9, 2012 at 12:14 AM, Bart Martens <bartm@debian.org> wrote:
On Tue, May 08, 2012 at 11:19:48PM +0200, Karl wrote:
> Hi,
> When I try to download the Adobe Flash Player from
> http://packages.debian.org/sid/flashplugin-nonfree for the AMD64
> arquitechture it says: No such package in this suite on this architecture
>
> Any help  will be very appreciated

The Adobe Flash Player is not available for download on any Debian webpage.  So
I guess you meant to say that you tried to download the flashplugin-nonfree
package.  Please describe exactly what you do and which link on which webpage
would be broken.

Regards,

Bart Martens