Re: Updating w.d.o/{intro/organization#distribution,ports/}

On Thu, Apr 05, 2012 at 04:27:12PM -0400, David Prévot wrote:

> [ Huge cross-post, sorry. Please, only respond to your port list and
>   debian-www@l.d.o, or at least keep me CC if you drop debian-www ]
>
> Hi ports and ports-like team,
>
> The ports and ports-like part of our organization page [1] might be
> pretty outdated on the members side. Could you please confirm that the
> members list of your team is still accurate, or provide an updated
> list.

I talked with Bdale on IRC. He suggested dropping his name so I
have done so. I tried to contact willy over e-mail but didn't receive
a response. I think it is safe to assume he is no longer active with
Debian/ia64 so I've dropped his name as well - but obviously that's
reversible if he informs us otherwise. So, right now that just leaves
me :( If anyone else wants to be added, please let us know.

	-dann