Bug#660950: Re: Bug#660950: [www.debian.org] Awards: broken link for Linux+ entry
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Bug#660950: Re: Bug#660950: [www.debian.org] Awards: broken link for Linux+ entry
- From: Filipus Klutiero <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2012 18:18:32 -0400
- Message-id: <[🔎] 4F860338.email@example.com>
- Reply-to: Filipus Klutiero <firstname.lastname@example.org>, email@example.com
- In-reply-to: <4F7CC519.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- References: <4F45A6EA.email@example.com> <4F45AF6C.firstname.lastname@example.org> <4F46A3A5.email@example.com> <4F7CC519.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On 2012-04-04 18:03, David PrÃ©vot wrote:
Le 23/02/2012 16:37, Filipus Klutiero a Ã©crit :
On 2012-02-22 22:15, David PrÃ©vot wrote:
Le 22/02/2012 22:39, Filipus Klutiero a Ã©crit :
The Awards page entry of April 2006 about Linux+ links to
http://www.lpmagazine.org/fr which yields a 404 error.
$ ./smart_change.pl -s 's,www.(lpmagazine.org/)fr,\1,' \
It seems that you totally missed Simon's point yesterday, so let me try
to offer you some subtitles.
Le 22/02/2012 18:27, Filipus Klutiero a Ã©crit :
On 2012-02-21 15:46, Simon Paillard wrote:
- you could avoid the overhead of BTS ?
Hum, overhead when compared to what?
Compared to sending a simple mail to email@example.comâ¦
I don't see much overhead in using the BTS instead...
But we, the people who are actually taking care of these issues, do.
Hum, I - for one - do not.
- send a patch against cvs ?
I do know that I could send a patch ...
So please, do it!
To be clear, I consider it
inefficient to send patches for trivial issues of the kind.
But we, the people who are actually taking care of these issues, don't.
Some of us might not, but I do.
It would be far more efficient to review and apply a simple patch.
To clarify, I was talking about the efficiency of the process as a
So am I.
Well, the process as a whole is not just reviewing and applying a patch.