Re: Visible results from sponsor funds [Re: Finding sponsors for Debian]

On Mon, Mar 12, 2012 at 03:04:34PM -0700, Don Armstrong wrote:
> It would probably be useful to have a single location in the w.d.o
> hierarchy which listed recent money expenditures by the project, with
> links to announcements and blog posts or similar. [And in the case of
> hardware, pictures of the hardware or similar.] (Maybe one already
> exists and I don't know about it?)
>
> Cc:'ing to -www for comment.

As briefly discussed on IRC with Don: the auditors already plan to
periodically publish money reports in a specific www.d.o section.

What is missing, though, is cross referencing with visual clues that
*show* work being done with donated money. We are quite good at that for
DebConf, with the final report, but we don't do that for other events
like sprints or, why not, machine installations / replacement.

Cheers.