Re: Visible results from sponsor funds [Re: Finding sponsors for Debian]

On Mon, 12 Mar 2012, Don Armstrong wrote:
> On Mon, 12 Mar 2012, Arno Töll wrote:
> > Actually, $boss asked me the other day how to support Debian better
> > as he wasn't very convinced about usefulness of money donations to
> > Debian as he didn't get much feedback about that, other than a tax
> > deductable receipt.
>
> It would probably be useful to have a single location in the w.d.o
> hierarchy which listed recent money expenditures by the project, with
> links to announcements and blog posts or similar. [And in the case of
> hardware, pictures of the hardware or similar.] (Maybe one already
> exists and I don't know about it?)

Zack pointed out to me on IRC that TBM is working on something similar
for a quarterly report. Once that effort is a bit farther along,
incorporating images and external information about the expenditures
would help flesh everything out.

Don Armstrong

--
My spelling ability, or rather the lack thereof, is one of the wonders
of the modern world.