Re: Possible GSoC project idea for the website [was: Re: Call for projects and mentors for Google Summer of Code 2012]

* Andrei POPESCU <andreimpopescu@gmail.com> [2012-02-15 00:09:28 CET]:
> On Ma, 14 feb 12, 14:47:40, Ana Guerrero wrote:
> >
> > If you have an idea, let us know, by filling the full proposal template at [2],
> > and drop us an email at [4]. It's also a good idea to subscribe to the list,
> > even if you're not wishing to be a mentor, as the list is the coordination
> > and discussion mailing list.
>
> Hi,
>
> Maybe I mentioned it before: the restructuring of submissions for the
> website (CD vendors, pre-installed, users, consultants, etc.) might be a
> good project for GSoC.
>
> What do you think?

 Depending on how you think about it, it might not fit into the
guidelines of gso*code* because they see it as documentation tasks.
Having website related jobs in gsoc is rather difficult, and if you say
"restructuring" then that doesn't fit the code part of the requirements.

 Enjoy,
Rhonda