Possible GSoC project idea for the website [was: Re: Call for projects and mentors for Google Summer of Code 2012]

On Ma, 14 feb 12, 14:47:40, Ana Guerrero wrote:

> If you have an idea, let us know, by filling the full proposal template at [2],
> and drop us an email at [4]. It's also a good idea to subscribe to the list,
> even if you're not wishing to be a mentor, as the list is the coordination
> and discussion mailing list.

Hi,

Maybe I mentioned it before: the restructuring of submissions for the
website (CD vendors, pre-installed, users, consultants, etc.) might be a
good project for GSoC.

What do you think?

Kind regards,
Andrei