Re: Automatically detecting inactive vendors (was Re: a little bit suspicious)

On Thu, Oct 13, 2011 at 12:25:20AM +0200, Javier Fernández-Sanguino Peña wrote:
> I have updated the testvendors.pl to make it possible to work with
> vendors.CD.  However, there is still room for improvement:
(...)

Even with these changes the script seems to work fine. I've run it and
reviewed the results of 'ERRORS'. As a consequence of these I have unlisted
around 20 vendors (some removed, some commented out in the vendors file).

The CVS logs and comments in the file should be enough to document the whys
if somebody wants to follow up with an email to these vendors.

Best regards

Javier