Re: debconf & debcamp: who's attending

-=| Gerfried Fuchs, Tue, Jun 07, 2011 at 07:14:06AM +0200 |=-
> For those who haven't noticed yet, there is yet another debconf with
> preceeding debcamp coming up. It will start in a bit more than
> a month, and actually I'm not sure who will be attending the
> conference and also the debcamp. For myself, I'll be there for the
> whole two weeks (potentially not the first day though, still in
> travel).

I am arriving on 21st, so almost half DebCamp (+ the whole
conference).

I will most probably go after my own pet projects, like more
gettext-ization (Hi, MadameZou!) and image translation. UTF8
conversion sounds like a lot of fun/breakage too, so you can count me
in if you need someone to do the work/take the blame :)

Soo you soon!