Re: sound

On Thu, Jun 2, 2011 at 8:37 PM, Simon Paillard <spaillard@debian.org> wrote:
Hi,

On Thu, Jun 02, 2011 at 04:37:01AM +0100, Ian White wrote:
> When will OSS4 for AMD-64 bit return to being working available? It was
> before March or so, then failed.

debian-www is about Debian websites.

For technical support please read http://www.debian.org/support

> Also, I resent having to sign up to Gmail in order to make contact. I have my
> own emailers do not want to be forced into using Gmail just to ask a
> question. Please respond to rntu2@catlover.co.uk

Nothing in Debian force people to use Gmail...

--
Simon Paillard

Possibly not, since it seems that this site I thought was the best place I could find on their website to look for advice was the one that sent me to Gmail. Thank you though for the link to Support.