The New Forums

Hello,
First of all, please forgive me if this is not the right place for mailing this, but personally, I think of this issue as a problem... We have a new Debian User Forums... I would like to know how we can get it added to your website. I think it's more similar to what Debian is all about, than forums.debian.net. Admins and mods over there, don't let users have freedom, and don't let the community decide. So, is there any way we can get this forum added to the website? It's located here: http://www.debianuserforums.org

Thanks in advance.

--
Best Regards,
AMLJ**0-1-47