Re: a problem to download debian kfreebsd 6.0

Hi!

Am 23.02.2011 16:22, schrieb 王汇宁:
> I will download debian kfreebsd 6.0 iso from url:
> http://cdimage.debian.org/debian-cd/6.0.0/kfreebsd-i386/bt-dvd/  or
> http://cdimage.debian.org/debian-cd/6.0.0/kfreebsd-i386/iso-dvd/
>
> but in these two url, there is only one iso in this directory
> I think it perhaps some mistake when put iso and torrent file to these
> directory
> Could you reslove it for me? Thx

Due to space considerations (caused by the amount of packages and
supported architectures), not all images can be made available for download.

Please also note, that the contents of the images are mostly sorted by
popularity, so it's unlikely, that you need more than the first DVD
image ;)  Should do so, you can create them using the jigdo tool.

Please see http://www.debian.org/CD/faq/#not-all-images for further details.

Best regards,
  Alexander