Information regarding debian.org and LegalAdvice.net

Hello,

I'm contacting you as you are in the legal business and thought you would like to know that my client is selling the domain name LegalAdvice.net

This domain could be forwarded to your existing site to capture some pre-qualified leads from people who type the domain into their browser.Or should you choose to develop the name the keywords would help you greatly in the search engines for this competitive legal term. Another point is that this name is both memorable and brandable, which would help immensely in offline marketing campaigns.

This is the only time this name has been offered for sale and it will be let go on a first come first served basis. I am contacting other legal related businesses today about this opportunity.

You can contact me directly, or if you wish to deal with a larger brokerage company the domain i s currently listed on the Sedo marketplace ? where you can place a bid in anonymity and use their Escrow service which offers protection for buyers and sellers.
LegalAdvice.net on Sedo

My client is also selling the following Legal names:

L-A.com (Legal advice)
Lawyerz.com
Sixth.com

If you are interested in any of these names please do let me know and if this offer is of no interest please do accept my apologies for the intrusion.

Best regards,

Craig Marsh
craig@namemet.com

If you do not wish to receive emails from us, please Ubsubscribe.