Fax : (852) 2763-4366

Date : 23-Feb
To : Debian
Attn : Purchasing/ Engineering Manager
From : Paul Yiu

Let me introduce our Company located in Hong Kong and China
which focus on OEM Sub-Contraction Manufacturing Business
in China and Out-going Sourcing of the Critical Components/ Parts
from China to support the Global Purchasing Policy for your Domestic &
Overseas Factory Sites.

Scope of Outsourcing Services for Custom-Made Design which include and not limited to:
1/ Plastic Tooling Moulding & Plastic Injection & Blow Injection
2/ Compression Moulding for Foam, Rubber and Silicon
3/ Metal Moulds & Metal Stamping (Punching/ Deep Drawing),
Metal Sheets Punching, Metal Fabrications & Case Assembly
4/ Metal Die Casting for Aluminum, Zinc and Magnesium Alloy
5/ Metal Extrusions for Aluminum & Copper Parts
6/ Investment Casting (Lost-Wax) for Carbon Steel, Stainless Steel Parts
7/ Precision CNC Machining (Secondary Operation) Manufacturing Services
8/ Fiberglass Products and Assembly
9/ Product Design and Development from Mock-Up, Drawings, Production,
Quality Control and Shipment
10/ PCBA (PCB Assembly) and EMS (Electronics Manufacturing Services)
by Hand Insertion, Auto-Insertion and/ or SMD Technology

We are fully supported by CAD/ CAM Softwares like Pro-E,
Solidworks,Unigraphics and Mastercamfor Files Exchanges.

Most of our Sub-contractors are ISO 9000 qualified and are services providers
for International Brand Names. If you are planning for your current and/ or future
OEM Projects and Critical Components, you might want to consider our services.
Please contact us for more details. We believe you could discover more benefits from us
than what you could think.

Thanks + Best Regards,

Paul Yiu
General Manager